Monday, February 27, 2012

How finding my past changed my future!


How finding my past changed my future!
 
There are a few things these days that seem to be hovering around my space, need for community, desire to surrender to what is, understanding what just happened, and trusting what is about to happen. I know all of these are inner connected energies and when I follow the tread they are leaving in my life they all seem to lead to the same place; here and now. I seem to have a karmic imprint that has spread itself throughout everything in my life and that Karmic imprint comes about in moments of clarity in my death or deaths. Through out this life time I have found myself in places where I knew without a doubt I had been there before, sometimes even to the point where I found pictures of myself in that place knowing I had not been there in this lifetime. They say we carry our imprint in our look and that look is what others recognize when they look at us and say "don't I know you from somewhere" and then an instant friendship reignites. 

I travel these days because of a calling to go back and set something right or learn something more, Japan, Chile, Costa Rica, Ukraine, Ecuador and many other places I have visited have been a real going back, yet in their visiting I always had the feeling I was going forward and that the inner work I did in those places changed big time the outer work I would do in my future. 

I know in reality I am only following my destiny and in the end what is, is perfect, nothing has to change yet I cant help feel that I am forming myself into a higher being at a time when that is what is needed for the next great happening to enter my existence. I am about to go on the road again back to a place where I knew so many and loved so much about what life gave me. I will immerse myself in the soil, plant my spring gardens, grow food for my community to eat, start building this life's imprint so in the future when I revisit it I will smile like I am now knowing that we all are ONE amazing kind and comforting energy and in that energy I am ONE whole powerful healing heart of Love Sweet Love!

I hope that my imprint will be a breath of fresh air and that upon breathing it you will smile and know you are loved!

Touching Everything in All lives and leaving nothing but Love!

Shaman Ziggy  

No comments:

Post a Comment