Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heart Open I drink my Chamomile Tea!

Having a Shamans View requires us to rise above all the noise pollution and as we do we begin to see how much we were affected and easily pulled into the confused state that came about when took deep breaths of the air down there. I believe the noise is about to get a whole lot louder and so we will be required to distance ourselves further and further from it. We do this by visualizing the opening of our heart to everything that exist in our world, breathing deep we can center ourselves inside where this noise is but a past memory. We see ourselves in different light, a more peace filled light, a calmer light. 

My daughter has a moms group that gets together to support each other. In a resent meeting one of the moms who had been really struggling with staying calm while her two kids went crazy told of how her mother had introduced her to Chamomile tea, something I have been drinking for years. She sat there with a smile on her face while her little one slept on her lap and said she could not believe how things had changed in her life since she started drinking this tea. She said she now looked at thing so differently and that things that use to bother her and get her worked up no longer had an affect on her, she loved it so much she talked to her doctor who said she could use small amounts of it in her baby's formula and then she pointed to the child on her lap and said and this has been the affect. I thought right away how great this was and then I saw how the mothers calmness had really been a double affect on her child, the tea may have helped but for sure I knew the child was picking up on the mothers calm space and I looked around the room and noticed that all the other mothers looked so peaceful as well. I though how easy to fix this world it can be. This calm space the mother found was now permeating the whole space she existed in. 

This is really the same affect that finding our inner peace, however we do that will have on the world we live in. I plan on have my chamomile tea every night just before I do my breathing and sit in my open heart and feel the LOVE that is me in this space.

Open Heart and Loving it's affect on the world around me!

Love, Peace and Understanding that the world around me loves my open heart as much as I do. 

Shaman Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment